Rates & Insurance
$150 initial intake
$140 family session
$125 per 50-minute individual session.
Currently, I am credentialed with Highmark and some BCBS plans. Please contact your provider before the start of your first session with me. This will help eliminate any surprises on what is and is not covered. I have provided some helpful questions below to ask your insurance company.
Out of network clients I will complete a superbill for you to submit to your insurance for out of network benefits.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I require that all clients know what your copay is or if you have a deductible before your initial visit.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Does my plan cover virtual therapy?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Do I have a copay and what is it?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
- Am I IN NETWORK with Minds @ Peace or Tara Kryman?
- If I am not in-network can I submit for out of network reimbursement?
I accept check, venmo, health savings account and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!